Monday, January 10, 2011

Payton and My Tattoo

Almost four years ago my daughter Payton Elizabeth LeeAnn past away. Three days after she passed, my mom, sister, and I got a tattoo of Payton's footprints. I always said I wanted to do more to the tattoo. And after so many people made nasty sly comments about the her footprints. I also have gotten a ton of great comments also. I decided I wanted to get angel wings and her name. Saturday night I finally decided to get my Payton tattoo finished. Now everyone will know who my beautiful guardian angel is!

It is still very red and hurts like crazy! When it is completely healed I will post another pictures.

I am so happy it is finally getting finished. I still plan on adding the dates, getting her footprints darkened, and getting a little more pink added to it as well.

1 comment:

  1. wow. I have NO idea how you sit through all of that! Glad you are finally able to get it finished. :)

    ReplyDelete