Saturday, April 18, 2009

I Dream of Disney


Disneyland seems to make all the horrible stuff go away. Well at least for the time your there. My last trip to Disneyland was wonderful. Even though my husband and I had decided to separate a few weeks before our trip. We decided to still go becasue of the family we where going with. My "adopted" sister's made the trip wonderful. It was a trip that I will never forget. It was not only my sons first trip (defiantly not his last), but my three nieces as well. It was defiantly something I needed. Well I need it again. My Disney therapy I mean. My life has been so crazy the last few months, that a trip to Disney would be wonderful.
The good news is, is it looks like we will be heading to Disneyland in October when my brother Scott, comes home from his current deployment. This time we will have more people, which means a ton more fun. My son will be older and more alert.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry, that was test. the computer was being weird. K...one of these weekends we need a "divorce in process, girls weekend" Make moms watch the baby and get the heck outta here! Love ya sis.

    ReplyDelete