Saturday, April 18, 2009

I hate not having anything to do.


I haven't had Dyllan since about 10:00 am today. So far I have been to the vet with my Mom. Saw my sister and brother-in-law and nieces for a short time, oh and started laundry. The days I have Dyllan I can think of so many things to do, but are way easier if he wasn't with me. But no, not today. I'm sitting in my bedroom, typing away. How freakin lame am I? I could be out shopping, Ok well window shopping, hanging out with my friends, seeing a darn movie, but nope. Still just typing away. I'm lame, I tell you! So now I'm thinking of things that I could be doing instead. Oh and I remember, my car is dead. I'm still not sure what is wrong with it, but I don't really have the money to fix her. Oh what to do now? Well I'm off to play with the dogs in the water. Hey why not? I don't have anything better to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment