Wednesday, February 24, 2010

CVS Deals 2-24-10

I have always loved coupons. My lovely sister Di has gotten me hooked on shopping at CVS. In the last few weeks I have found some great deals. This week has been my far my best week thus far. I took some pictures and have my list so you'll can see how great CVS is.


~Pampers Baby Dry 82 count box. Bonus one Venus Embrace Razor. Sale price with Extra Care Card, $18.99
~Almay Intense I-Color Mascara. Bonus Intense I-Color Eyeliner. Sale price with Extra Care Card, $9.99
~Almay Smart Shade Foundation. Bonus Smart Shade Concealer. Sale price with Extra Care Car,d $5.99
~Colgate Max Fresh Toothpaste. Sale price with Extra Care Card, $0.99
~Softsoap Shea Butter hand soap. Sale price with Extra Care Card, $0.99
~Sweatheart 20 individual packs. Sale price $0.49
~Dum Dum Valentine kit for 28. Sale price $0.99

I had $21.01 in coupons and CVS Extra Care Bucks. I spent $17.42 before taxes. I saved $41.21!! I hope this will encourage more people to start shopping smarter. I hope you'll enjoyed!! Have fun shopping!!

3 comments:

  1. Great job sis! I assume you did separate transactions with the make-up and got the ECB's first and then bought the diapers, right? SOOOOOOO proud of you! Make sure you say something about your blog on FB and attach the link so you get more visitors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome Sammy! Once I get ink in my printer I will be playing this game too! So excited to save $!!! Where do you find your coupons?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Di~ Yes, I bought the makeup first and I used my spend $15 get $5 off. I posted it on Facebook.

    Sara~ It is so worth it!! One of the websites I use is www.coupons.com

    ReplyDelete