Thursday, February 11, 2010

Highway Patrols!!

I love my Marriage and Family class, but tonight was the first night of small groups. I had no idea it was pretty much going to be group counseling. It was ok. I'm sure it will get much better, but I love the class. I would recommend anyone taking the class. I think with the small groups I will learn how to open up with more people better. I think that makes since. LOL! The most exciting part of my day was getting pulled over this evening. Funny I know.

I was driving home from school, nearing my exit to get off the freeway. I started to get over, and then the damn car wouldn't let me over. You know when the car won’t speed up or slow down? Yeah that's what was happening. Finally he realized I was trying to get over, and slowed down. That is when I realized it was a Highway Patrol. Then he proceeds to follow me and pulls me over. So I didn't know going 60 MPH was slow, but according to the Highway Patrol it was. And he thought I was on my cell phone, but really I was on my Bluetooth. All is good, I felt kind of bad for him because He seemed bad that he had made a mistake!
So it is said that the highlight of my day was getting pulled over and the Highway Patrol Office not really having a clue what to say. LOL. I hope you enjoyed!

1 comment: